Monday, August 14, 2006

Wish Me Luck

Earlier in the day I qualified to play in a tournament tonight. That tournament is Event #2 of the Full Tilt Online Poker Series.

It's a $200 Limit Hold Em tournament with a guaranteed prize pool of $75,000. As of now there are about 300 players signed up, but there's still some time until the start. (8PM Central)

First place will pay at least $18,750.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As if that wasn't enough, at 9PM I have an online Fantasy Football draft. My team's name is the Sheckshee Bashturds.

Here's our logo.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As if those two events weren't enough, tonight's also the debut of Monday Night Football on ESPN, and I want to see how Tony Kornheiser does.

Add to that the fact that the White Sox play tonight, and one would have to wonder,
"How DO you do it Tom?"

Skills.

MAD skills.
"Can you teach me how to be like you?"

No. Not because I can't, but because you just aren't worthy.

Keepin It Real Since 1980,
Tom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

time management tip: when choosing where to put your focus, just think how much sheckshee-er you'll be with 18K in your pocket.

(or at least how much sheckshee-er you will appear)

gg qualifying. gl.

Fornelli said...

I'd also be pretty fuckin stupid to walk around with 18K in my pocket.

Plus I'd need bigger pockets.

Your tip is useless to me!