It got me thinking, what if I created a drinking game for White Sox fans while watching their favorite team play!?
So I did.
Bust out the shot glasses, and grab a case or two Sox fans. It's time to get hammered.
WHEN TO TAKE A DRINK
- Everytime Hawk says "Can o Corn"
- Everytime Hawk says "Cinch it up and hunker down"
- Everytime Hawk says "In between" as in "AJ is in between right now, and has no idea what to expect."
- Everytime Hawk mentions that the opposing pitcher is getting a strike zone much larger than the current White Sox hurler.
- Everytime Brian Anderson strikes out.
- Everytime Tadahito Iguchi gets that "are you fucking kidding me?" look after an umpires call.
- Everytime Hawk says "Suck it up Joe!"
- Everytime DJ asks Hawk a question, and is answered with silence.
- Everytime Hawk or DJ say "Thats a hang wiffum right there."
- Everytime Jermaine Dye makes a spectacular catch going back on a ball in right field.
- Everytime AJ Pierzynski swings at a first pitch.
- Everytime a White Sox pitcher sets the opponents down 1-2-3.
- Everytime the White Sox turn a double play.
- Everytime Hawk says "C'mon stretch! Get back there!"
- Everytime Hawk says "Maddabattacola." Ya, I'm not sure what the hell that's from either, but it means a shattered bat.
- Everytime Pablo Ozuna gets on base.
WHEN TO TAKE A SHOT
WHEN TO CHUG AN ENTIRE BEER
- Everytime the White Sox hit a grand slam.
- Everytime a White Sox pitcher strikes out the side.
- Everytime the White Sox win.
Warning:Tom Fornelli is not responsible for any cases of alcohol poisoning. Also if played correctly(And by correctly I mean you're taking a shot of whiskey, not Pucker. If you're drinking Pucker go watch a Cubs game, Sally.) you probably won't remember much that happens after the 4th inning.
If you have any other suggestions to add to the list, tell me in the comments section. If not, drink up and Go Sox!
Keepin It Real Since 1980,