Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Request to You, My Readers

As much as I enjoy writing this blog, for myself and you, there is one aspect of it that really does bother me.

None of you leave comments.

I don't know why you don't, but you don't. Now I know you're reading this blog, I can see that through my SiteTracker. For some reason though you won't say anything!

It's nice to know people read this, but it'd be nicer to know what you thought of it. When nobody comments it makes Tom sad. Nobody likes when Tom is sad do they? Tom isn't fun to be around when he's sad.



So far I have a few "regular" commentors.

What do these four have in common? They're women. That's cool, I can dig that. I like the ladies. I also appreciate every single damn word they say, even when it's not nice. (Though that's seldom the case.)

But what's up fellas? Where you at? Balance out the estrogen for Christ's sake. Hrrrrrrrbek is man enough to comment occasionally, but the rest of you aren't.

Do you think that since you have a penis, commenting is beneath you? (No Billy, you don't need to pull it out to prove it.)

Well I know most of you, and as a result I know for a fact a lot of you aren't using your penis all that much right now. So why not type a comment with it? Get that lil guy some exercise. He'll show his appreciation for it later.

Some of you have told me you don't comment cuz if you have anything to say you can just tell me in person. Really? Is that what you want? You want to talk about my blog while we're out drinking at the bar?

"Hey Sil, check out the blonde over there in the corner."

"Ya she's aight. Hey, that Sugar Chronicles shit was hilarious!"

Makes you shudder doesn't it?

A few weeks ago I was at K-Dogg's birthday party, and caught myself talking about this damn blog with Laura and Erin. It wasn't due to either saying "I enjoy your blog." or something like that either. I did it of my own accord, and initiated it. I stopped myself as soon as I noticed it and went for more beer. I can't talk about my blog while swallowing beer.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So please, do me this small favor. Leave comments. Restore the lost art of conversation to Keepin It Real Since 1980.

I'm begging you.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Keepin It Real Since 1980,

Tom

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon, nukka, posting comments is for fags.

On the other hand, Sugar Chronicles is fun-filled and compelling comedic romp with a fast-paced story line, well-drawn characters, intriguing twists and vivid scenes - most notably Olive Oyl's skinny ass on the pole. I couldn't stop reading. Happy, asswipe?

Adios anegros.

Fornelli said...

Well Panger, considering you had a similiar post on your blog a few weeks ago, I wouldn't be acting so high and fuckin mighty.

Also if you ever say the work Nukka again I will kill you myself.

Thanks for commenting!

Anonymous said...

DAMN YOU, SITETRACKER.

Fornelli said...

Site Meter is my nukka!

Heather said...

Is that HoneyWeiss beer?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

attention, nut sacks:

your friend entertains you with his witty words and priceless pics but you give him nothing - NOTHING! - in return.

now he stands before you in the cyber desert, parched, baking in the stifling heat of seeming indifference... begging for water.

and no one offers him even a sip?

for shame.

clearly, stronger measures are called for.

a case of your favorite brew to the first person who posts a comment here who's not khan, zooks, dee, heather or steeler. :)

in other words, the beer only goes to someone with ACTUAL balls (one ball if you're lance armstrong).

i'll need proof of life.

Fornelli said...

Heather-I don't know. It's just a random pic I Google'd.

Panger-How exactly do you propose actually sending a case of beer through the internet? Also is it legal to ship alcohol over state lines?

Anonymous said...

dude, at the rate this is going, i'm not really worried about sending the beer.

Fornelli said...

Ouch.

Anonymous said...

And you thought I didn't care....

Hrbek said...

Witty comment.

Anonymous said...

i so should have left hrbek out of this.

Fornelli said...

I don't know, Hrbek is mentioned in the actual entry about already being a "regular" commentor.

This is due to his maintaining of fiber ingestion in his diet.

Anonymous said...

well, a case (or its equivalent in FTP dollars) to hrbek, the cole porter of cyberwit.

But i repeat my offer.

IS THERE NO ONE MAN ENOUGH - OR THIRSTY ENOUGH - TO POST HERE?

t said...

once again the women get a checkmark for the "we win that gender war" column.

Fornelli said...

I guess we men we'll just have to be satisfied with the making more money, having all the positions of power, not having to go through labor, always having an orgasm, no menstration cycle, and of course the ability to pee standing up. Enjoy your victory in the most comments by category. You girls deserve it.