Friday, September 08, 2006

I Remembered Something I Need to Do

I was just fucking around on this blog reading old entries, and realized something.

It's been entirely too long since I did one of these.

I'm on vacation from work next week, which means I should have plenty of time to find a victim or two. I can't promise anything, but I'm about 80/20 you can expect a new Prank Messenger next week.

Anyway, here's the Random Twenty.


  1. O Girlfriend-Weezer
  2. Drive Slow-Kanye West
  3. Jet Pilot-System of a Down
  4. Heart-Shaped Box-Nirvana
  5. Flushed from the Bathroom of Your Heart-Johnny Cash
  6. Box Full of Letters-Wilco
  7. Spin-Taking Back Sunday
  8. One Weak-Deftones
  9. Freak on a Leash-Korn
  10. Alkaholic-Xzibit
  11. Since I've Been Loving You-Led Zeppelin
  12. Mr. Wendal-Arrested Development
  13. Gone Daddy Gone-Gnarls Barkley
  14. Helena-My Chemical Romance
  15. Couldn't Stand the Weather-Stevie Ray Vaughan
  16. No Sleep til Brooklin'-Beastie Boys
  17. Hey Ho Let's Go-The Ramones
  18. Testify-Rage Against the Machine
  19. The Union Forever-The White Stripes
  20. What More Can I Say-Jay Z

Keepin It Real Since 1980,

Tom

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is so weird - I have heard Mr. Wendall mentioned twice now in a two week time period.

I look forward to the prank messenger.