Monday, August 28, 2006

Here's Your Fucking Post

Yes I know it's been about 10 days since I last put anything here, but there's a reason for it.

I haven't had shit to say. Nothing that happened in my life or the world seemed to garner enough interest from myself to write about it. It's not that I'm not writing, quite the contrary. I'm writing all the time, I'm just doing it on my sports blog. I write like at least 3 posts a day over there.

At times last week I debated with just forcing some shitty post on this site to keep people happy, but when you think about it, that's not keeping it real is it? No that's keeping it updated. I have been writing so many sports entries that the idea of just shutting this puppy down over here crossed my mind. I was talked away from that idea though, so if you want you can all thank Panger for that.

Here is what's going to happen though. Of my 2 blogs, I only take one seriously. That's the sports one. That's the one I enjoy writing, and actually don't mind doing "work" on. This blog is and always has been just a outlet for me when I have something no sports related to say. I've never been a daily poster here, and never will be. If I was it would probably become the most boring blog of all blogs, cuz it would be filled with

"I had a bowl of Raisin Bran crunch this morning for breakfast. I spilled some milk on my blanket, and got pissed off cuz I then had to wash it. I then took a shower and cleansed myself of the dirty."

If you do want an actual interesting story about me from this weekend though, I will share it. Obviously this story won't be very long cuz I don't remember much. We had a suprise party for my sister on Saturday night for her graduation at Citizen Bar downtown. I got REALLY drunk. Like hardly walk drunk. So I got home and realized I didn't have my keys. My sister had her keys at Joe's house. So she left me laying in the front yard so her and Joe could go get her keys and she'd let me in. Well after they left I was intelligent enough to know I probably shouldn't just lay in the yard. Cops drive down my street rather frequently, and I didn't want one to see me. So I got up and walked to the side of the building, and found myself a nice new spot of lawn to lay down in.

I passed out as soon as head hit grass.

So my sister comes back and sees I'm gone. She goes into the apartment to make sure I got up there, and upon seeing my bedroom door closed assumes I got in and went to sleep.

She leaves.

So I spent the entire night sleeping outside on the lawn.

It was very comfortable. The rain from earlier in the evening made the ground nice and soft....like a cloud. A cloud covered in mud and grass.

I'm debating sleeping out there again tonight.

Keepin It Real Since 1980,
Tom

2 comments:

steeler247 said...

well worth the wait. made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Just think of all the rent money you could be saving...