Saturday, July 29, 2006

You're Ass Is Mine James G Robinson!!!

Remember my post the other day about the future Mrs. Keepin It Real Since 1980's bout with heat exhaustion?

Remember how I mentioned that the fact she was up all night drinking probably had nothing to do with it?

Well shortly after I posted it, I was talking to Panger. Panger has some inside sources and she told me that my darling Lindsay was actually up all night partying, and throwing bottles of champagne off the roof of the Chateau Marmont.

Then I found this following letter, courtesy of The Smoking Gun, written to my lovely Lohan by the producer of the movie she's currently working on James G. Robinson.




DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM.

I do believe Lindsay just got served.

Listen, I know Lindsay is a spoiled little psycho.

I know she spends more time on her back than most dead people.

But that's not the point.

The point is she's really REALLY hot. For that I admire her. Well her tits anyway, I admire her tits.

Keepin It Real Since 1980,
Tom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she was hot in mean girls when she had (possibly) real tits. now she just looks coked out and sad.

Heather said...

I think Lindsay's boobies are still real. She does have nice ones, there's no denying that.

And you know, Tom - she could possibly drink you under the table. Think "opening scene from 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'":

Tom and Lindsay are sitting at a table in a dark, quiet bar. A few other patrons offer occasional glances, only to quickly stare at her cleavage.
Lindsay: Want another shot, Tom?
Tom: (silent stare)
Lindsay: Tom?
Tom: (falls off of chair onto floor)
Lindsay: *sigh* (drinks remaining tequila in one swig)

steeler247 said...

i was wondering if there was gonna be a follow up. read the letter on smoking gun today.

nothing hotter than a coked up lohan.

Fornelli said...

Emily:They're real, and they're fantastic.

Heather: The Lohan could not outdrink me. She may be able to snort more lines of coke than me, but not outdrink me.

Steeler:Yes there is. When shes snorting that coke off of your junk.