Friday, July 21, 2006

Thank You Jon Stewart

I tend not to get too political on this blog. I mean I did the WW3 Timeline the other day, but that was more for comedic purpose than political accuracy.

Some people tend to think I'm a Democrat, some think I'm a Republican. To be honest anyone who claims I'm either can kiss my ass. Republicans aren't even Republicans anymore, and Democrats are so busy trying to dig up dirt on Republicans they haven't seemed to notice they've got their heads a good 4 feet up their own asses.

So they can both kiss my ass, I'm neither.

Just cuz I'm not a big fan of Bush doesn't make me a democrat, it just means I have a conscience.

President Bush did something the other day that I strongly disagree with. Of all the things he could have refused to do, he chose this? I would try to argue my points, but I saw the Daily Show last night, and Jon Stewart said just about everything I could have said, but with pictures!!!!!

So watch this instead.




Keepin It Real Since 1980,
Tom

No comments: