Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Freedom!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh no, wait, that was for Scotland. My bad.

Let's try again.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nope....what's the deal with wishful thinking? *Song reference, who knows it?

Ok, I'll get it right this time I promise.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There we go. Happy Independence Day America.

Go forth and celebrate, drink beer, barbeque, and most importantly, blow shit up. It's what we do best isn't it?

As for myself, I shall be spending my Independence Day at work. Irony is delicious.

What is the most important thing for me tomorrow, the day my country celebrates it's independence?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

VIVA ITALIA!!!!

Kick some kraut ass!!!!!!!!

(How much more American does it get than by watching soccer?)

Keepin It Real Since 1980,
Tom

No comments: