Friday, July 07, 2006

10 Songs In a Random Order On a Friday

  1. When the Curious Girl Realizes She is Under Glass-Bright Eyes
  2. This Is Such A Pity-Weezer
  3. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap-AC/DC
  4. Misunderstood-Wilco
  5. Witch-Cold
  6. Touch Me-The Doors
  7. When Worlds Collide-Powerman 5000
  8. Benkei-Boy Hits Car
  9. Pink Maggit-Deftones
  10. Up Around the Bend-Creedence Clearwater Revival

*************

As far as what's on tap for this weekend, I'm not entirely too sure what I'm doing tonight. The White Sox are playing the Red Sox, so you can pry bet that will be part of my plans.

Tomorrow I'm going paintballing with BillyB as part of his brother Tony's Bachelor Party festivities. Unfortunately we will not be playing against a team of strippers.

I'm ok with that though because I'm just excited to FINALLY be able to use something I learned during my days at Proviso West High School in the real world.

Shooting a gun at another human being.

Keepin It Real Since 1980,

Tom

No comments: