Friday, June 16, 2006

Too Hot to Blog

First off, Tiger Woods didn't make the cut at the US Open!? Must be so he doesn't have to deal with all the "How does playing without your dad being here cuz he's dead in case you didn't already know that he was in fact dead Tiger?" type of questions he would have to deal with. At least now he can go spend the weekend with his hot ass wife.

Anyway onto the Friday Random 10 and that's it today. It's really hot outside and there are a few ice coldies in the refridgermerator with my name on them.

  1. Capturing Moods-Rilo Kiley
  2. Sick of a Man-Cold
  3. I Walk the Line-Johnny Cash
  4. Hey, Johnny Park!-Foo Fighters
  5. Higher Ground-Red Hot Chili Peppers
  6. I'm a Wheel-Wilco
  7. Jump Around-House of Pain
  8. Come Sail Away-Eric Cartman
  9. Hold Me-Weezer
  10. Sober-Tool

Favorite Song-Sober. Cuz I'm seldom that way.

Least Favorite Song-Hey, Johnny Park!. I like the song, I like all these songs. They wouldn't be on my iPod if I didn't like them. This is a really stupid part of the Random 10. Changes need to be made.

Favorite Album-Weezer-Make Believe.

Also we have a quote of the day from none other than Ms. Panger herself.

"Why are I retarded?"

I don't know Panger. I just don't know.

Keepin It Real Since 1980,

Tom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

more to the point, "why are i your friend?"

(consider the above a gift, a verbal 85 mph fastball right over the plate. i expect fireworks.)

Fornelli said...

Your my friend for the same reason all my friends are my friends.

My sweet sweet ass.