Thursday, June 29, 2006

More Poker and Football Fellatio

I seem to remember a certain blogger complaining the other day about everybody having a poker blog.

Well he's a hypocrit I guess cuz this will make 2 consecutive poker related entries. Deal with it.

I just finished 5th in a $30 Double Stack No Limit Hold Em on Full Tilt. It was good for $315, but the first place prize of $1100 is what I had my eye on. I went out looking for it, so I can't complain.



For those wondering about the lack of updating, I've been pretty sick all week. Started with a migraine headache, moved onto an extremely sore throat, and now that the sore throat has finally left I have a full blown head cold. So generally any decent idea or notion I get in my head to write about gets stuck in some mucus between my brain and my fingers before I can type it.

Isn't that a pleasant thought? Like in that one Hitchcock movie, I think it's Hitchcock, where that person is caught in the spider web as the spider comes closer and they're shrieking "Help me!!!!!"

That's where my ideas are right now.


Picture of the Day

Apparently Bears QB Kyle Orton took the "You Suck!" chants as a command, not a critique

Keepin It Real Since 1980,

Tom

No comments: