Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Welcome Back Frank

Frank Thomas returned to Chicago last night as an Oakland Athletic to face the Chicago White Sox.

He had a pretty damn good night, going 3-5 with 2 home runs.

Of course the White Sox came back from 4-0 to win the game 5-4 in 10 innings thanks to a suicide squeeze by Pablo Ozuna. It was a perfect game.


Last Friday I forgot to do the Random 10 on my iPod. So I will now do my Friday Random 10 on Tuesday. If for nothing else than I don't have anything to talk about, but feel I should fill some space at least.

  1. The Collector-Nine Inch Nails
  2. Talk Show on Mute-Incubus
  3. Sweetness-Jimmy Eat World
  4. I Can See For Miles-The Who
  5. Perfect Situation-Weezer
  6. Company In My Back-Wilco
  7. Crossroads-Bone Thugs N' Harmony
  8. Strip Her Down-Cold
  9. Wrong Way-Sublime
  10. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You-Led Zeppelin

Favorite Song-Crossroads. That was my jam junior year of high school!!! Only I could imitate the dizzying speed of Dizzy Bone's verses!

Least Favorite-The Collector. I like Nine Inch Nails, and the new album was good. This song though I don't like that much.

Favorite Album-A Crow Left of the Murder-Incubus. Just a great album from a good band.

Video of the Day

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - CROSSROADS


Keepin It Real Since 1980,

Tom

1 comment:

Hrbek said...

you know how frank t is hitting 209? well he is also higher OBP and SLG than kotsay hitting 290. that's why he rules.

and plus the A's are all about the sabermetrics so he fits in perfectly.

nh frank thomas