Monday, May 22, 2006

Netflix Gone Wild

Ok so I'm having some trouble with Netflix. See, a couple of weeks ago I returned a the Wilco documentary, I Am Trying To Break Your Heart, after watching it. Usually when I return a movie to Netflix I get an email the next day saying they recieved it.

So I put the DVD in the mailbox at work like I always do and waited for the next movie on my list. Well a week went by and I didn't hear anything. So I reported it lost, and Netflix sent me the next movie on my list.

Then after I watched King Kong and Hustle and Flow I returned both of those. This time however I did it from my mailbox at home. Now it's been a week and I still haven't heard anything from Netflix about them. So this morning I'm about to go to Netflix and report these missing too when I open my email.

Dear Tom,
We have recieved Wilco:I am Trying To Break Your Heart. We have on record that this dvd was reported lost and we wanted you to know that we have finally recieved it.

So now I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do. I'm going to go ahead and still report the other two as missing, and then try to get in contact with an actual person at Netflix. If I wanted to wait 2 weeks for every movie I could just go to Blockbuster, and I want it known that whatever the hell is going on, it's nothing that I'm doing.

Other than that I don't have too much to talk about today. I wrote a column on my other site, so if you're interested in what I have to say about the fight between the Sox and Cubs this weekend feel free to head over there and find out.

Until next time.

Keepin it Real Since 1980,
Tom

No comments: