Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Many Happy Returns

So I have been playing quite a bit of poker lately. I played some $2/$4 Stud last night, and some $3/$6 Omaha Hi Lo. The money I lost at Omaha I made back at Stud.

PostModernBoy was at my Stud table, and Trey was at my Omaha table so if either of you were trying to talk to me, please remember I have no chat. It's not that I hate you.

I played some more $3/$6 Omaha Hi Lo this afternoon, and I'm glad I did. There was a guy just giving money away at the table.

Full Tilt Poker Game #627272761: Table Airport - $3/$6 - Limit Omaha Hi/Lo - 12:55:21 ET - 2006/05/10
Seat 1: datdurtyone ($162)
Seat 3: Mikeh77 ($117)
Seat 4: ryty ($49)
Seat 5: iknowmoses ($153)
Seat 6: acduo ($40)
Seat 7: max258 ($71.50)
Seat 8: TomFornelli ($55.50)
Seat 9: Micc0 ($59)
Micc0 posts the small blind of $1.50
datdurtyone posts the big blind of $3
The button is in seat #8
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to TomFornelli [4c 2c 7c 3h]
Mikeh77 folds
ryty raises to $6
iknowmoses folds
acduo folds
max258 folds
TomFornelli calls $6
Micc0 folds
datdurtyone raises to $9
ryty calls $3
TomFornelli calls $3
*** FLOP *** [9s 2d Ad]
datdurtyone bets $3
ryty calls $3
TomFornelli calls $3
*** TURN *** [9s 2d Ad] [7h]
datdurtyone bets $6
ryty calls $6
TomFornelli calls $6
*** RIVER *** [9s 2d Ad 7h] [5c]
datdurtyone checks
ryty checks
TomFornelli bets $6
datdurtyone calls $6
ryty folds
*** SHOW DOWN ***
TomFornelli shows [4c 2c 7c 3h] (a straight, Five high)
*** SHOW DOWN ***
(5,4,3,2,A)
datdurtyone mucks
TomFornelli wins the high pot ($32.50) with a straight, Five high
TomFornelli wins the low pot ($32) with 5,4,3,2,A
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $67.50 Rake $3
Board: [9s 2d Ad 7h 5c]

Full Tilt Poker Game #627318911: Table Airport - $3/$6 - Limit Omaha Hi/Lo - 13:25:19 ET - 2006/05/10
Seat 1: datdurtyone ($39.50)
Seat 2: AAYellowCab ($108)
Seat 3: Gebhardt80 ($95.50)
Seat 4: Micc0 ($45)
Seat 5: iknowmoses ($163.50)
Seat 6: hester777 ($744)
Seat 7: max258 ($171)
Seat 8: TomFornelli ($45.50)
max258 has 5 seconds left to act
max258 posts the small blind of $1.50
TomFornelli posts the big blind of $3
The button is in seat #6
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to TomFornelli [Th Qs Kc 2h]
datdurtyone raises to $6
AAYellowCab calls $6
Gebhardt80 folds
Micc0 folds
iknowmoses folds
hester777 folds
max258 calls $4.50
TomFornelli calls $3
*** FLOP *** [8h 9h 5s]
max258 checks
TomFornelli checks
datdurtyone bets $3
AAYellowCab calls $3
max258 calls $3
TomFornelli calls $3
*** TURN *** [8h 9h 5s] [Jc]
max258 checks
TomFornelli checks
datdurtyone bets $6
AAYellowCab folds
Violetta sits down
Violetta adds $60
max258 calls $6
TomFornelli raises to $12
datdurtyone calls $6
Violetta adds $240
max258 calls $6
*** RIVER *** [8h 9h 5s Jc] [Tc]
max258 checks
TomFornelli bets $6
datdurtyone raises to $12
max258 folds
TomFornelli raises to $18
datdurtyone raises to $18.50, and is all in
TomFornelli calls $0.50
*** SHOW DOWN ***
datdurtyone shows [Ad 4d Qc 8c] (a straight, Queen high)
TomFornelli shows [Th Qs Kc 2h] (a straight, King high)
TomFornelli wins the pot ($106) with a straight, King high

As you can see he was helpful.

I also won a $10 Sit and go for $45, so it was a pretty productive afternoon.



I finally talked to The Donna the other day.

How I miss that woman. We talked about everything ranging from stair sex to gay hippies. (Think the guy in my last post.)

Unfortunately she lives in Minneapolis now. I guess she needed to find a place to match her accent eh?

The good news is she agreed to be my date to my sisters wedding. Whenever the hell that is.

(Note to self:Ask your sister when her wedding date is.)

The White Sox won again last night.

That's what they do. The final score was 9-1.

Did you know that the Cubs haven't even scored 9 runs in their last 5 games combined? Ok so that wasn't necessary. Seriously what the Cubs offense is going through right now is absolutely atrocious. It's hard to watch, so I've stopped trying.

What they did do yesterday, or at least Juan Pierre anyway, stole away #714 from Bonds last night. Of course that play was the only celebrating any of the Cubs did yesterday, or over their last 8 games for that matter. Christ they've lost 8 in a row and 9 of 10.

The Cubs suck.

And I'm not saying that as a Sox fan would to a Cubs fan, or with any kind of malice.

I'm saying it as fact.

Of course on the South Side things just keep on keepin on. Jose Contreras was put on the DL, so that sucks, but then Freddy Garcia comes out and reminds us all that it's not the end of the world. He went 8 innings without giving up an earned run, and is now 5-1 on the season.

Of course as in any White Sox game Jim Thome homered again. He has 14 on the year already, in 31 games. That puts him on pace to hit 73. Also it's not hot out yet, and in the summer US Cellular plays about 10 feet smaller, so God knows what he's capable of doing in this park.

Joe Crede also went deep, his 7th of the year.

There's nothing better than an offense that get you 6 runs a game, and a pitching staff that only gives up 2.


I've found something else to add to my Why I Wish I Lived In China list.

Britney did it again.

I'm sorry but certain people should not be allowed to procreate. Here's a Top 5.

  1. Paris Hilton
  2. Britney Spears and Kevin Federline
  3. Dick Cheney
  4. Rosie O'Donnell
  5. Tom Cruise

In the last few weeks 2 of the the Axis of Breeding Evil have created new "humans." I fear dark times loom on the horizon for this country.

Of course those are mushroom cloud presents from Iran, but still.......


Another example of things that can happen when people like those listed above procreate?

Sure. Here ya go.


PICTURE OF THE DAY

Beaches, Bitches, Babies and Beer.

SONG OF THE DAY

Korn - Freak On A Leash

Keepin It Real Since 1980,

Tom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snorted my drink at that procreation list. Mostly glad I'm not on it, even though I pry should be.