Tuesday, April 18, 2006

So I've Been Kinda Busy

And not much has been happening around me lately. So you've all probably noticed the abundancy of pictures on this blog.

Well I do that cuz it's a cheap easy way to make a post. I don't really have to do any thinking that way, save for a humorous caption.

As for why I don't write so much here there are a couple of reasons.

  • The Chicago White Sox and baseball in general-It's consuming most of my free time.
  • My sports column-I write a lot over there, and unlike this blog it involves research and time. So by the time I'm done writing it I don't want to write anything else.
  • I'm working on a book-Yes that's right. I've started to write what may one day be a novel. I have no idea when I'll be done or how hard it will be. At the moment though I'm enjoying it. No I won't tell you what it's about.

So if you are hoping for a real entry from me today, I'm sorry. That's all your gonna get.

Ok, you can have this hilarious picture with my great caption attached to it too.

Remember, in soccer you can't use your hands

Don't ditch this blog just yet, cuz there will be posts, real ones too, in the near future. I promise.

Keepin It Real Since 1980,

Tom

2 comments:

Heather said...

npicture - hehe.

Glad to hear you are writing a novel, I assume you are serious. Even if you are joking, I think you're a pretty talented writer.

Fornelli said...

Thanks for the compliment, and yes I'm completely serious.