Friday, April 14, 2006

Careful What You Wish For

A man is taking a walk on the beach one evening when he comes upon a woman crying. As he gets closer he notices the woman has no arms or legs.
"Why are you crying?" he asks her.
"It's my birthday today, and nobody has wished me a Happy Birthday."
"Well then, let me be the first. Happy Birthday!"
"Thank you."
So the man starts to walk away when again the woman begins to cry.
"Well now what's wrong kiddo?"
"Well, it's just......I've never been kissed in my entire life, and I was wondering.....it bein my birthday and all....."
The man looks around and sees nobody on the beach or in the water.
"Why I'd be honored."
The man then bends over and give the woman a kiss. Afterwards he starts to walk away.
Again the woman begins to cry, and the man becomes some what irritated.
"Now whats wrong with you?"
"Well...I've never been screwed in my life, and I'm afraid I never will be. It's not easy to meet men when you have no arms or legs."
The man thinks for a minute. Looks around and sees no witnesses.
"Fine," he says reluctantly.
The man walks over to the woman, and picks her up. He then throws here into the ocean.
"There. Now you're screwed."

No comments: