Monday, March 27, 2006

Fantasy Baseball

Well tonight was the draft for the fantasy baseball league I started for members of Full Tilt Forum. The league's homepage can be found here: FTF Fantasy Baseball.

Here is the team I drafted, I feel pretty good about my draft. I had the 6th pick which put me in the middle each round, and that's generally a good pick to have.

Starting Lineup

  • C Javy Lopez-Baltimore Orioles
  • 1B Derrek Lee-Chicago Cubs (If I had to have at a Cub on my team, he's the one I want)
  • 2B Robinson Cano-New York Yankees
  • 3B Adrian Beltre-Seattle Mariners
  • SS Bill Hall-Milwaukee Brewers
  • OF Bobby Abreu-Philadelphia Phillies
  • OF Grady Sizemore-Cleveland Indians
  • OF Hideki Matsui-New York Yankees
  • Util Jim Edmonds-St. Louis Cardinals

Bench

  • OF David Dellucci-Texas Rangers
  • OF Alex Rios-Toronto Blue Jays
  • 1B Prince Fielder-Milwaukee Brewers
  • 3B Joe Crede-Chicago White Sox

Starting Pitchers

  • Mark Buehrle-Chicago White Sox
  • Barry Zito-Oakland Athletics
  • Zack Duke-Pittsburgh Pirates
  • Javier Vazquez-Chicago White Sox
  • Mike Mussina-New York Yankees

Bullpen

  • Scot Shields-Anaheim Angels
  • Jonathon Papelbon-Boston Red Sox
  • Brad Lidge-Houston Astros

Good luck me.

Keepin It Real Since 1980,

Tom

No comments: