Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thanksgiving-The Aftermath

What is up my peoples? No entry yesterday cuz I didn't do anything worth writing about twice. It was mostly a sit on my ass and play poker day. Did pretty good though. Also today I woke up and played a $15 tournament that paid out with an entry to a larger tournament. (These are called super satellites.) So with that I won an entry into a $109 tournament with a $30,000 Guaranteed prize pool on Full Tilt poker. First place pays at least $7,500. Considering I have only risked $15 I wouldn't be upset if I finished 36th for $135, but let's face it, I'm playin for the $7,500. So hopefully that goes well.

As I mentioned earlier I spent yesterday sitting on my ass. Playing online poker a lot does tend to make a person do this. Sitting on your ass though isn't healthy no matter how much money you make. So luckily enough for me today I present to you


Today's Boner

We now have an elliptical machine in the Fornelli household. This is a VERY good thing. In fact I just got off of the thing right before I started typing this entry. Ok so I toweled off first, but you know what I mean. Ran the equivalent of 2 miles uphill and now I'm friggin beat. So I'm a bit out of shape, but I figure that since I just recently quit smoking, I should be able to go longer soon. Hell I already notice a difference now that I quit smoking. Yes I was tired after 2 miles but I didn't NEED to stop. When I was smoking there's no way I could do that.

Technically today there are two boners, but the elliptical gets the coveted "feature." My dad made a soup from the turkey leftovers and other veggies and shells. Tastes like happy. Not only can the Old Man make a mean bird, but he also knows what to do with what's left. Kudos to you sir.

Other than that not much. I hope everybody had a good holiday. I myself am in the middle of my 3 day weekend, and I'm enjoying it very much. Hopefully I can win $7,500 later today and even more tomorrow. (I also qualified for a $216 buy in $60,000 guaranteed tomorrow.)

Keepin It Real Since 1980,
Tom

No comments: