Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Unexamined Life is Not Worth Living

A lot of the great philosophers in world history have been great thinkers. They ask questions, and then they think about the answers to those questions.

I'm a lot like those great minds of history. In fact I'm right up there with Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, and Stephen Colbert. Everyday I ask myself difficult questions, and try to figure out the answer.

Why just yesterday this thoughtful little nugget popped into my mighty brain.

Do they call them Extra Sensitive condoms cuz they hold you afterward?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Keepin It Real Since 1980,
Tom

1 comment:

gadzooks64 said...

So, how do I get onto the blogs you don't read list? JK

What? I thought you hated condoms? Do I need to start buying stock in Trojan... or Durex?