Thursday, August 03, 2006

Only In Dreams

So I had this dream last night. Now I'm sure I dream all the time, but I never wake up during them, so as a result I never remember them.

When I do wake up during a dream, I generally lose all the major details within minutes of waking.

This morning I woke up in a dream, and remembered it all day. I still do now.

I was in a classroom, along with every one of my co-workers. We were anxiously awaiting our teacher to show up on the first day of school. So finally he did, and it was our boss. He talked for a bit about what we were going to cover during the school year, and we introduced ourselves to the class and all that shit.

Well finally the time came for us to get our textbooks. So E.W. ( I don't want to use his full name, cuz he may Google himself from time to time, and I don't want him to find this site.) gives me my book, and I look at the cover and see the title.

"Why It's Not My Fault You Are Going To Get A Bad Grade In This Class" by E.W.

So anyway we get a test on the first day. It's nothing difficult, just simple ass questions. We take the test, turn it in, and go home.

The dream then fast forwards to the next day and we get our tests back. I got a 100% cuz I fucking rule.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My sister though got one wrong for a 95%. She starts to argue with E.W. over the question.

17. Solve the following problem:2+2=?
A. 2
B. 4
C. 5
D. 22

Well, Megan answered B but was graded incorrect. Everyone else in the class answered B, and had the question graded correct.

So Megan argued about this with E.W. who instead of just admitting he made a mistake kept arguing with my sister that she did in fact get the question wrong. He just couldn't bring himself to admit that he fucked up.

It was at that point I woke up. Take from that dream what you will.

Keepin It Real Since 1980,
Tom

No comments: