Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Having a Bad Day?

If you are, then watch this following YouTube clip. You'll forget about anything in your world that's bothering you and just soak up all the feel good coming from it.

I completely stole this clip from Captain Caveman over at Karmic Payback, and keep in mind CC is fully trained in all sorts of ways to kill your Humble Blogger. I'm risking my life here, but that's a step I'm willing to take for you my readers.



Keepin It Real (Fucking Gay) Since 1980,
Tom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this clip should be used in interrogations. folks would spill secrets in record time.

i kissed cc's ass in hopes of never having to watch - or hear - anything like it again. but dammit, i will not kiss yours. (well, unless there's a visa or mastercard involved)

Fornelli said...

And they'll cry-OHMYGOD-will they cry......

Anonymous said...

you are cruel.