Friday, May 12, 2006

Shuffle Shuffle

Cuz Panger might beat me if I didn't,

Friday's Random 10
  1. Passenger Seat-Death Cab for Cutie
  2. Jet Pilot-System of a Down
  3. Speak-Sevendust
  4. Tire Me-Rage Against the Machine
  5. Three Hopeful Thoughts-Rilo Kiley
  6. Run Devil Run-Jenny Lewis
  7. Kamera-Wilco
  8. Expecting-The White Stripes
  9. Land Locked Blues-Bright Eyes
  10. Ring of Fire-Johnny Cash

Favorite Song: Ring of Fire. Does that really need an explanation?

Least Favorite Song: Passenger Seat. Only cuz I just downloaded Death Cab, and haven't really listened to it yet.

Favorite Album: Toxicity-System of a Down

Now I'm off to go play in a 30 person poker tournament at Vic's brother in law's house. $60 buy in. Wish me luck.

Keepin It Real Since 1980,

Tom

No comments: