Monday, January 16, 2006

Soundtrack To My Life

Found this on Myspace. Filled it out, and now I present it to you.

Your Life: The Soundtrack
Opening credits:First Day of My Life-Bright Eyes
Waking up:Wake Up-Korn
Average day:Killing Time-(hed)pe
First date:We're Going To Be Friends-The White Stripes
Falling in love:Lovecore (Welcome to)-Boy Hits Car
Love scene:Here In My Room-Incubus
Fight scene:People=Shit-Slipknot
Breaking up:I Am Trying To Break Your Heart-Wilco
Getting back together:Why Bother?-Weezer
Secret love:Closer-Nine Inch Nails
Life's okay:I'm Not Ok-My Chemical Romance
Mental breakdown:Am I Going Crazy?-Korn
Driving:Drive-Incubus
Learning a lesson:D'oh!!-Homer Simpson
Deep thought:Dazed and Confused-Led Zeppelin
Flashback:Only In Dreams-Weezer
Partying:It's On!-Korn
Happy dance:Chop Suey!-System of a Down
Regreting:Wasted Years-Cold
Long night alone:The Good That Won't Come Out-Rilo Kiley
Death scene:Nice To Know You-Incubus
Closing credits:A Shot In The Arm-Wilco
Take this survey Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

No comments: