Monday, October 31, 2005

Welcome

I'm not starting this blog to be read by anyone I know. If you read this that's fine, I don't mind. I must warn you though that there may be absolutely nothing of any interest to you. I'm just gonna write about whats on my mind at any given time, or what I did during the day, what I had for dinner. Blah blah fuckin blah. Oh and I use a lot of foul language, so consider yourself forewarned.

Let's see what did I do today? Nothing really. I watched football and played some online poker. My Bears won their third in a row and are now in first place!! What the fuck is going on in Chicago people!? The White Sox win the World Series and now the Bears are in first place!! I swear to God I'm dying tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, I have to work. It's my first day back after this vacation. It's Halloween, so that kinda sucks. Probably missin some good drinking oppurtunities there. Man this is the worst time of year for work too, with the holidays and shit coming up. It's gonna be a pain in the ass, but after 7 years with this company you get used to it. Oh well. I'm gonna go talk to Panger, watch some TV, and pass out. I'll talk to the interweb again tomorrow. Nite.

No comments: