Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Silly MySpace Quiz

You can view my actual MySpace page here.

My top 8 myspace friends
TOP 8 MYSPACE FRiENDS
1.:Donna
2.:Silvio
3.:Panger
4.:Barbaro
5.:Saranya
6.:Sarah
7.:Maratto
8.:Jay Mariotti
The Questions
How did you meet 6?:She was dancing at a club I frequent.
Why are you friends with 3?:Cuz a big part of being a Christian is charity work.
Is 7 in a relationship?:Yes, he and his mirror are quite happy.
Have you kissed 1?:Wouldn't you?
Have you hugged 4?:I tried, but he threw me off.
Have you done anything sexual with 6?:What haven't I done sexually with her?
Would 1 and 8 make a good couple?:I'm going to go ahead and say hell yes.
How long have you know 2?:I've known him since 1994, but if you're talkin biblical, 1995.
Would you ever kiss 7?:If he let me I would.
Whats a good memory with 5?:That one time we did that thing. That was fucking awesome.
Ever hugged 8?:No, and I'm guessing his mother never did either.
Do you love 4?:I love him like no other.
Is 5 nice?:Ya, in that serial killer kinda way.
How did you meet 3?:Group sex.
Who makes you laugh?:Just about all of em.
Who makes you smile?:Just about all of em.
When was the last time you saw 4?:In my dreams.
Would 3 and 6 make a cute couple?:Whatever they made, I'd fucking watch it.
Does 8 love you?:No.
Do you see 3 a lot?:No. A stalker tries not to be seen.
Describe 4 in 3 words?:Grow hoof, grow.
What would you buy 1 for their birthday?:A shot.
Have you traveled anywhere with 5?:Yes. All the way to US Cellular Field.
Do you have fun with 7?:Ya, we wrestle.
Is 2 a cool person?:Not really, but that's kinda what makes him cool.
Who is the loudest?:Silvio. Donna when drunk.
Do any of them get on your nerves sometimes?:All of them except Barbaro.
Do you know when 6's birthday is?:August 28th.
What do you really think of 3?:She's the tops.
Best memory with 4?:According to Illinois state laws, it's best I keep that quiet.
Does 1 even know you?:It comes and goes I'm sure.
Is 5 happy?:When I see her she seems to be.
Does 7 live close?:Nope.
Do you have any classes with 2?:Nope.
Have you and 3 ever hooked up?:Hell ya we have. We do it nasty all night too.
Are you and 8 close?:No. I'm 6'2 and he's like 5'1.
Do you wanna kiss 4?:More than anything else in the world.
Is 6 a good person?:Yep.
Does 2 own a car?:Silvio owns all.
How did you choose your Top 8?:They all want to bang me.
Take this survey Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments: